Hi, I am a long time reader but first time poster. I really appreciate all of the knowledge and willingness to share on the forum. I have a 110 ultralight that I have lightened the trigger pull and solved the bump fire on heavy bolt close by shimming with brass washers to eliminate side to side slop. I have shot it this way for two years without issue. My one concern has always been a very sloppy safety switch that occasionally slides to the middle position during recoil and has surprised me by pushing to fire accidentally while carrying in the woods. I read about adjusting the safety screw that has the plastic ball covering to increase pressure on the safety switch and took the rifle out of the stock making the adjustment. The adjustment didn’t help much as that screw seems to only serve as a limit to the safety movement rather than increasing tension and tightening up the movement. When I put the action back in the stock, it now bump fires when I aggressively close the bolt. I did a little investigating and found it only happens when the rear action screw is tightened up. When the rifle is out of the stock I can slam the bolt home without issue and the same when it is in the stock with just the front action screw tightened up. Do you guys have any thoughts about either issue?
1.) sloppy safety button
2.) bump firing only when the rear action screw is in
Thanks,
Dustin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk