I recently picked up some of these. While I haven't worked up any loads to test for accuracy, I did put a few of them into test medium at velocities from 2200 to right at 2300 fps. All expanded very well, no cores were shed, and they averaged just a bit shy of 70 percent weight retention. So far I am impressed.

Before long, I'll download a few to around 2200 fps MV and recover them at 250 yards. Depending on the actual BC, this should have an impact speed of around 1800 fps, which will give a better indication of performance potential at the outer limits of its useful hunting range.

Hopefully soon, I can work up some loads and see how they group in my 1:9 6.5 Bullberry or the 1:8 6.5 BRM. Both have 24" barrels.

The bullets are quite long for their weight and notably longer than even the 120 grain Ballistic Tip, which is shown in the bottom photo for sake of comparison.

The 130 grain Tipped GK was very accurate for me but a bit too hard for the type of terminal performance I prefer. But this 120 is definitely built differently.

Have you guys given these a try?