Okay, I must be missing something.... I've been combing the Internet looking for lightweight components (mostly barrels and stocks) for the 6.5 prc conversion I have planned for my old 110 LA (currently 30-06), and I'm just not finding much, especially if I limit myself to budget minded options, which is where I always start my projects...

Neither Shilen or Criterion make a light contour small shank 6.5PRC barrel. McGowan all seem to be heavier contours as well....I'm not quite ready to plop down $950 for a proof for barrel, so I'm looking for alternatives.... Any suggestions on where to look next?
I'm set on a traditional hunting profile CF stock... Seems like stockade and stocky's are the only thing going in the $500 range. Both seem like good products for the money but I'd love to get someone's first hand impression of them. And are there any other options I'm missing?

Any brands I should stay away from?

I really wanted to place my parts orders this week but that's obviously not happening. Any help you guys can provide would be appreciated!

Thanks