I here ya! Been keeping track of your projects and I agree it’d be fun. Unfortunately, my heart belongs to the South West. I am in love with the desert. I’ve been to almost every portion of our incredible country and none have been more beautiful to me, than Arizona, New Mexico & some of Texas. Though I’ve enjoyed many other states.

I like desolation; the feeling of being lost to the World. Nothing was more exhilarating to me as when I was driving through New Mexico thinking, “If my car broke down No One is coming for us!” Of course it would not have been the case. But the feeling I had. Then living in Tucson Arizona for 4 years with both of my daughters being born there. And of course the loss of our younger daughter just before she was 2yo. Needless to say, Arizona will forever be a very special place to me. Also, my closest friend living in Benson, AZ. doesn’t hurt, LOL!

But PM me if you want and we can exchange info. I thoroughly enjoy the back & forth of ideas with other professional HOME DIY’ers.