Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
I happen to have one piece. But it might be even harder to pull out cockeyed rounds, with blind magazine. Do you think it would help focusing on loading it to front of magazine, towards barrel? Some times they wont come out at all, sometimes get jammed.

Why are the magazines so long? So you can swap barrels with a magnum, or just cheaper for them to manufacturer, cause they can use in a magnum action?

I need a back up gun, so this gun got taken out of retirement. I had 3 fail to fires, so I retired it. I measured the firing pin, and took apart the bolt. So far it hasn't failed again, but only 50 rounds through it or so. My back up started having issues.

it is easy to close the lips on the magazine, but what do you use to open them? I was trying every big screw driver I had. Years ago some suggested closing, so I tried that, but that didn't help

New magazine?? I am running out of time. I can't figure out why sometimes it does and others it doesn't. Its not short stroking, i can watch it New springs?

A pair of Flat Jaw Vice Grips works well. Like these. https://www.amazon.com/IRWIN-VISE-GR...85&sr=8-3&th=1

Or you can use regular grips/pliers. The wide Vice Grips allow even adjustment.