Built a .35 remington, action sent to SSS for time and true, enhanced ejector/extractor kit, er shaw barrel, pacific tool and gauge go/no go. (Don't have a field gauge)

So go/no go are good, took it to the range the first time today and shot well. Noticed the bolt started closing kinda tight/rough not really sure how to describe (not terrible just closing harder than normal, didn't do it with the first few shots, not unbearable or overly worrysome)

Didn't notice any odd marks on the spent cartridge, only did it with the cartridge, and as of now I only have 1 type of winchester ammo. Took 10 shots total. Came back and go/no go feel the exact same as during the build.

What could cause this? I feel a lot better since double checking with the go/no go but makes me think I'm on the edge of a spec one direction or another. I feel confident it's safe at least for the season but just wondering about what might cause this? Like I said bolt still closes just a little rougher/tougher vs. Not having a cartridge in (closes good with the GO gauge as well)

Ideas?