Quote Originally Posted by pdog06 View Post
Not sure what happened to my last post. Hit the send button and it deleted everything?

Oh well I’m not typing it again. I’m already tired of reading thru a pissing contest about who knows more. The OP was satisfied with the responses 10-12 posts ago.
pdog, how do you get “pissing contest” from any of that? It’s a simple discussion. Many of us here are interested in discussions about these things. For many years discussions have evolved into several different topics. What’s wrong with that? Nobody is in a contest. Not as far as I’ve read. When a point is addressed, someone else may expound on it. I’ve always appreciated that to read something I may not have known. I’m glad Phil mentioned his 1st year having all the info on the Action because it’s something I didn’t know. Now I do. Sorry you’re “tired” of it, and feel the way you do. But no one is forcing you to be here or to take part in any thread. You smellin’ what I’m steppin’ in partner?

And yes, that thing with posting happens at times. Or it posts double sometimes. Just a glitch in the Matrix I guess.