Hello everybody, this is my first post. Ive come seeking council. I got this 110 tactical in 6.5PRC about a week ago. Super cool rifle, love the stock and the AICS magazines, 24" barrel, and of course the 6.5PRC cartridge.
I saw this as an upgrade from my 6.5 Creedmoor, which ive been loading and shooting for a couple years now. The creedmoor is a Ruger American Hunter and it is laser accurate, and the action is butter smooth. The 110 action is not as smooth but i can get used to it.
One thing I cant get used to is the totally unacceptable groups i'm getting at 100 yds:

This is with factory loaded Hornady 147gn ELDMs at 100 yards
I know this isnt a $3000 custom PRS rifle but this is unacceptable, right? My Ruger would have put them all in the red dot, and that is not an expensive rifle either.

So I cleaned the bore thoroughly and put a flashlight in the chamber to see whatever i can see, turns out i didnt have to look very far down the bore:

Right at the muzzle there appears to be a rough spot on the bore. It has a copper color probably because its been snagging bullet jackets on the way out, and having a profound effect on accuracy.

What can I do about this? Should i try to smooth it out somehow? What will Savage do about it if i call them? When i found this I went and registered my warranty, still within the 10 day window to register.