So i was doing some finishing touches on my boyds stock, making sure everything clears fine before bedding. Did one last fit and worked the bolt and it went down kinda hard and the trigger wouldn't pull. Found it odd since it had been fine before so I figured I had a little binding. Sanded some area behind the rear pillar since I used some clay to check clearance and it was real close so I figured the movement in the bolt release/sear was maybe catching. Well that didn't work, so I worked it again out of the stock and it worked fine for about 4 or 5 tries and did it again and noticed the sear is moving past the trigger notch. Now I'm kind of a newbie so I'm taking my time learning as I go, so I know this can probably be adjusted to fix, but what is the correct way to take care of this? It does this about every 3 to 5 times working the bolt. Action was sent to SSS for true and time if that matters (it was working fine after so I don't think it does). It has been in and out of the stock a million times, new barrel so trigger has been on and off a few times, I'm guessing it just worked out of adjustment somewhere?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20230824_174616.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	143.3 KB 
ID:	9754
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20230824_174340.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	115.6 KB 
ID:	9755