Thread: Suppressed Questions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Basic Member
    FYI, JK-Armament has a deal going right now on their .30 cal. cans. Buy one and get a free .22 can. You'll still have to pay for the stamp but the can is free. The best deals/discounts on suppressors are usually on the days in and around black friday. I've seen some awesome deals during that time period but didn't have my $$$ right. I'll probably wait until then to buy my next one though.

I'm just starting to set up my new Bullberry 16.5" 25-45 barrel (Troy reworked the 25-45 Sharps reamer to make a tighter chamber and he's designated it 25-45 Bullberry). The barrel is threaded for a linear compensator so I can shoot it as a carbine with less muzzle blast. I realized that I can look at 25 ACP bullets and sub sonic loads and think about getting a supressor to thread on the barrel. For that matter, I could probably work up sub-sonic loads with heavier 25-35 bullets. :)
    I'm pretty sure there's a fairly deep rabbit hole looming in my future.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J A XSP View Post
    I'm just starting to set up my new Bullberry 16.5" 25-45 barrel (Troy reworked the 25-45 Sharps reamer to make a tighter chamber and he's designated it 25-45 Bullberry). The barrel is threaded for a linear compensator so I can shoot it as a carbine with less muzzle blast. I realized that I can look at 25 ACP bullets and sub sonic loads and think about getting a supressor to thread on the barrel. For that matter, I could probably work up sub-sonic loads with heavier 25-35 bullets. :)
    I'm pretty sure there's a fairly deep rabbit hole looming in my future.
    I am an incorrigible rabbit chaser myself!

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D. Sanders View Post
    FYI, JK-Armament has a deal going right now on their .30 cal. cans. Buy one and get a free .22 can. You'll still have to pay for the stamp but the can is free. The best deals/discounts on suppressors are usually on the days in and around black friday. I've seen some awesome deals during that time period but didn't have my $$$ right. I'll probably wait until then to buy my next one though.
    Thanks!