I am appreciating all these excellent replies. And who knew - even in wide open Iowa. Love traveling through on US 34 on my way to the in-laws in Nebraska. Iowa is scenic especially if you get off I-80. So is Nebraska. In-laws live in Strang - population 29. I've thought about moving out there but all our grand kids are in Indiana - so probably a no go. Behind my tree field and range backstop is a one acre pond with a 10 foot high side wall. So I've got the backstop, then trees, then a 10 foot pond berm and more trees beyond that. So all that is good. I don't think I needed much encouragement to go the subsonic route, but all of this is helpful. Still wondering if any of you are shooting the 350 Legend with subs and how that compares to the Blackout for sound suppression. Haven't seen a lot of load data online for it and I don't cast my own so still pondering where to find the right bullets and other components. Seems like the 300 would be the easiest way to start. Looks like a research project...