Wondered how to get started shooting suppressed in break action platform. I've been a Contender / Encore shooter for over 30 years. Still have private land to hunt with supersonic loads in both platforms but want to keep shooting at home range without making so much noise. I live in the country and have a 120 yard range with safe backstop on six acres, but people have been moving closer as adjoining farms have sold and the noise of center fire shooting has become a nuisance for some although I am completely surrounded by woods and no one can see my range. These days, folks live close enough to be fairly well annoyed when I want to spend extended time at the bench. Lately I have been thinking about 300 BLK, 350 Legend, or even 357 Maximum carbine suppressed, but don't have much of a clue how to get started other than surfing the web. None of my shooting buddies shooting suppressed yet so no experience to draw on there. Local gun shop says they can set me up with the stamp and suppressor process, no problem, but what I really want to know is how quiet is shooting subsonic suppressed really. Is it truly quiet enough that my nearest neighbor won't hear anything. Their back door is 200 yards from my back door with a solid 15 year old tree field in between. Wondering which of the three calibers is easiest to set up for and reload for in terms of available components, accuracy, and etc. Which caliber would be quietest. Which suppressors work best. Lots and lots of questions. Haven't decided if Encore or Contender is best platform for me yet. Would probably get a custom barrel from Match Grade Machine, or possibly SSK, but not sure which length. Would probably use this for year round target shooting and plinking at the home range for fun mostly. Not sure I would hunt deer since I have so many supersonic barrels and calibers, but might give it a try if subs really work well out to 75 yards in the Indiana woods. I would be glad to hear any of your thoughts, experiences, advice, caliber and platform suggestions that have worked well for you when going down this road. I'm retired and like to shoot a lot and don't want to have to travel an hour plus to go to a range all the time when the back field is perfect except for the noise factor. Thanks for any and all input.