Quote Originally Posted by Magnum Mike View Post
As to all the hoopla regarding the dissatisfied comments, the complete lack of communication created a sincere concern that we, those of us that jumped in early with our funds, might have been for naught. It's easy to criticize, when your standing on the outside with nothing invested, now that we now it's a real thing, over 3.5 years later! So, have some understanding, some of us had a vested interest, not just an interest.
I have to say that any negative commentary was earned and not frivolously handed out.
My only dealing with SSK showed me that the communication saavy and customer relations skills are somewhat lacking to say the least. I was very happy to get on the waiting list and if I'd caught the wave early enough, I'd probably have plunked down my money up front. But...when you tease a product for years and say "almost there" enough times without producing results and don't think enough of your customers to offer any real assessment or explanation, you don't deserve a lot of respect or consideration or patience, IMO.

That being said, I'll be thrilled when my name comes up and I can buy a couple of frames. I expect that they'll be good quality but I won't expect a high level of service from SSK if there's any sort of problem. :)