Update after 5 months
The Sav 2 was a pain at First--I had to learn my way around the adjustments and how a TINY adjustment would go a long way--But I am happy to report that after about 5 months with it I am very pleased! Again I wish they had better instructions about sear adjustment which proved critical--but after it has "broken In " it has really smoothed up and is a Delight! I was not so happy at first but now I would buy another in a heartbeat--I have a Remington with a Timney and can honesty say I like my Sav 2 as well or better--To be sure it is no drop in and go--it will take you plenty of time and more than a little frustration to get it right but in the end --It is a solid upgrade--It still has a lot of side to side play that I may try and shim out later --I would also add toss the lightest spring and stay with the std they supply--it works better than the lighter spring--this was also advised by them when I called--they were right on about that--it was unusable at first with the lighter spring--finicky and hit or miss but after going with the other it came right around.
The best news is now I can consider another Savage without the worry of a "good" trigger