I wasn’t going to say anything, and since there is no way for us to verify… but Charlie, I agree 100%. I can’t tell you how many former military shooter I ran into while I was an Instructor, who would blame every gun for their own accuracy issues, due to poor consistency. Here are the a couple statements I was tuned in to listen for: “I’m just having a BAD day, accuracy wise.” While those who follow proper Fundamentals of shooting can vary in consistency somewhat from day to day, this is typically caused by something pretty substantial. Feeling under the weather, mentally unfocused, etc. And a “Bad Day” for a good shooter is the difference from shooting 1MOA, to 1.5-2MOA…MAX! The other line I would listen for was, “I’m really accurate with X-Gun, but I just can’t shoot Y-Gun at ALL!” I would tell people proper Fundamentals don’t know or care what firearm you are shooting. And that if they were to line up a Dozen or more quality pistols, I would shoot them ALL, 1 by 1, with very similar accuracy.

Again though, like I said, there is no way for us to verify that. Unless people want to start recording video of themselves shooting for us to see. LOL!