Ya know, I may very well have the two backwards But the 3-screw with the included part for spring hold down, I just believe is a nicer trigger. They really come out nice & crisp when worked.

I’ve spoken to a couple people about massaging bolts as well & doing the Lift kits for them, like those several I made some time back & gave away to members as gifts. And if a member was interested I’d certainly take care of that as I was able to. However, they are more time consuming and I’d have to be careful as I run out of steam quickly. Even just sitting down at my work bench, LOL! Not to mention, I’m obviously not in a position to supply many, many people with doing Lift Kits. The ones I’ve done & given away as gifts here(and will do again at some point), is how I want that to be. Making them non stop isn’t realistic as I’m not physically or monetarily able to. And even if I was able to physically, making parts to sell, & charging for the small parts services I perform, is not something I’m interested in. I enjoy doing what I’m able to, as long as The Lord allows me to & as gifts to or just helping out fellow members.