Thread: Anyone buy online from Sportsmans Gun Shop in Mobile , AL

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Team Savage

No reputable major online supplier has CCI200s let alone bricks for $51.99 and no limit. I put 5 bricks in the cart, flat rate shipping of $25 and no Hazmat charges, hmm. Payment options are Zelle, Cashap, Venmo, and PayPal. Red flags.

BBB rating D+ - https://www.bbb.org/us/al/mobile/pro...463-1000023942

Scam detector rates this business 47.8 out of 100 - https://www.bbb.org/us/al/mobile/pro...463-1000023942

Beware.

Hello All, joined to tell everyone this site Sportsmans Gunshop is 100% a scam. They got me for a hundred bucks and 327 other people that Im now attached to an email chain with where this company is saying we all owe like $400. Anyway, don’t get excited like I did and jump on those fake deals. Hope this helps someone. Unfortunately theres not much repercussion for these people.
    And side note - I researched a little and it seems this same guy has a couple websites. Pretty much the same logo and the same chat/ payment methods.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wastingas View Post
    Hello All, joined to tell everyone this site Sportsmans Gunshop is 100% a scam. They got me for a hundred bucks and 327 other people that Im now attached to an email chain with where this company is saying we all owe like $400. Anyway, don’t get excited like I did and jump on those fake deals. Hope this helps someone. Unfortunately theres not much repercussion for these people.
    And side note - I researched a little and it seems this same guy has a couple websites. Pretty much the same logo and the same chat/ payment methods.
    PT Barnum was right.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by prdatr View Post
    PT Barnum was right.
    One every minute, eh? Well, I won’t call everyone who’s been taken a sucker, but I do stress to people never buy from a place that doesn’t have a physical location number 1. Because I’m nuts with that. I will travel across the country & spend twice as much just on principle! Number 2, I don’t trust any of this nonsense currency. I like using my Debit/Mastercard attached to a specific account in my Credit Union. Any problem I bring up a case with them & they charge it back. Had to do it one time a few years back. Although people have said PayPal and such are scam proof to the buyer? And in fact it’s the seller who can be more easily cheated? I don’t know. I won’t use them them anymore. All this new cash apps, digital currency whatnot, is leading to the Mark of Beast anyway.

Team Savage

Quote Originally Posted by prdatr View Post
    PT Barnum was right.
    He sure was.

Too good to be true deals usually never are. I'm constantly amazed at folks who can find these deals yet not question or validate reputation of the seller...just a matter of a few key strokes.