I never did understand the logic behind the .350 Legend using .355" (9mm) bullets. The cartridge was clearly designed to be used in modern bolt-action rifles as well as the AR15 platform - all of which can use pointy bullets, so why handicap it with round or blunt nosed pistol bullets with the B.C. of a cinder block? If I were to ever decide to hang up my 94 Big-Bore in .375 Winchester in favor of a .350 Legend, I'd order a custom .358 barrel just so I could take advantage of rolling my own ammo with rifle bullets.

As for the .360 Buckhammer, looks like Federal's answer to the .350 Legend. Big downside is that it's based on the .30-30's rimmed case which means it's not going to be compatible with most of today's most popular rifle platforms.

Personally I'd still like to see an updated version of the .375 Winchester cartridge - maybe based off a 7mm Rem Mag case to retain the straight wall? Plenty of good .375cal bullets out there already with higher B.C.'s, and you could even come up with some good subsonic loads with the VLD-style bullets for hunting suppressed.