I purchased a Savage 110 Ultralight and it's great. My only complaint is that when I cycle the bolt back it's catching if I don't do it JUST RIGHT! Particularly, when I cycle the bolt up the very front of it rolls past the even point with the guide behind it (see A below) so that when I pull the bolt back the seam at 'A' hits at 'B'. It only does it when I cycle the bolt all the way up then pull back, but a good bolt shouldn't care how i cycle it...it should just work. Especially under the adrenaline of hunting. When it does it I just have to lower the bolt slightly then it aligns and I can cycle it all the way back. A friend borrowed it and when a coyote came in he did just what I explained when he tried to load a round and didn't even end up chambering a round. Is this something I need a gunsmith to fix? I did think that I could file a ramp where it hits at 'B' below but I shouldn't have to. The gun below isn't mine, I just grabbed a stock photo to try to explain the issue I'm having, but if anyone has had this happen or can help thanks in advance!

[IMG][/IMG]