I carry this pistol every time I leave my home. I built it as I do all my firearms the last many years. The frame is an 8”% from Polymer 80. It has the close to the size & feel of and accepts the parts of a Glock 26. While the barrel, trigger assembly are factory Glock, almost all other internal parts are from Shadow Systems. They make Glock factory replacement parts, which are higher quality than Glock factory parts. It is 9x19 & loaded with Federal Tactical HST 124gr.

The holster is an inexpensive IWB Kydex unit. In my youth, I sunk quite a bit of money into expensive Kydex holsters. But some years back I started working with Kydex myself & learned something important…. Kydex is Kydex! LOL! I’m sure will be proponents of leather, and that’s fine. I will only use Kydex as it provides sure retention without an extra enclosure. (No lock, no snap loop, etc.) Same reason I prefer to carry a striker fire pistol with no external thumb safety. Just one more thing that either slows ya down, or aids in shooting yourself in the leg! (See Tex Grebner) No, I like simplicity. Kydex IWB, worn at about 5 o’clock.

So…. What ya’s got?