Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood View Post
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .. https://ceproducts.shop/products/fx-...-122g-x-0-001g .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........Ernest, don't bother with volume unless all of your cases are of exact external dimensions. Sizing will not do that. Buy a case trimer holder from wilson and you will see the difference. You are on the right track with improved powder measurements. Also equal and consistent neck tension. Many ways to skin a cat. You should really watch Kieth Glasscock. A winning Fclass shooter and team captain. He talks on the level that you are striving for. Completely different from Erik C but at or above his level.
I'll check him out. I'm just trying to maximize accuracy within a window of reason. I don't mind spending money where its well spent.