I topped it with a set of DNZ rings and an Athlon Ares 4.5x27 and headed to the range with some handloads. I wanted to try the Hornady 88 Gr ELD bullet.
After zeroing and shooting about 20 rounds I was actually very disappointed in the accuracy. I still had 6 rounds left and put a new target @ 100 yds and let the rifle cool for about 20 minutes.
My first shot actually got me excited as it dropped almost dead center. Then the next shot went about an inch right and my disappointment came back. I figured I would finish off my remaining ammo.
To my surprise the remaining shots all fell in to almost the same hole as the second shot.
I thought to myself...barrel break in...
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	224TGT.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	143.2 KB 
ID:	8420

I have had it back to the range several times now and it is still shooting nice little groups. I think with a better stock it would likely do even better. I'm only a decent shot...eyes are starting to go a bit. I think a younger shooter might shoot better groups than me.
I am very impressed with the Valkyrie cartridge with the Hornady bullets. I'm getting about 2800 Fps with my handload and I would like to take it out farther than the 100 yds at the range.
Pretty sure it will still be impressive.