Just wanted to let everyone know my time here on the forum is going to be very limited in the coming weeks/months. My mom has been battling colon cancer the past two and a half years and earlier this week we got the inevitable bad news that there's no more they can do for her so she's been put into hospice care with an estimated time line of 2 weeks to 2 months. We're hoping to keep her at home as long as possible so naturally all my focus is going to be on taking care of her and keeping her as comfortable as possible.

As far as the site and forum goes, Phil (PhilC) is here to moderate and Greg (Blue Avenger) has graciously volunteered to put the moderator hat back on to help out as well. As such, if you see anything that needs addressed you can bring it to their attention via PM. I'll try my best to keep up with emails and such on a daily basis for those needing username/password/registration help, but as time goes on and her condition declines it may end up being a day or two before you hear back from me on those issues.

Anyone who's ever been through this with a close friend or family member knows that emotionally it's a mixed bag as the news hits you as both a compassionate blessing and a loss. The loss part is pretty obvious and needs no explanation, but it's also a blessing in knowing that all the pain and suffering they have been enduring over the course of their fight will soon be over.