So bought an Axis 2 Precision the end of October.
Took it out to the range and shot a box of 7.62 working to sight in my scope.
About 12 of the 20 were really hard to dechamber after firing.
Put a Nosler 308 Match in and the first one was impossible to dechamber by hand.
Ended up having to bump the bolt handle on the shooting bench.

Interestingly, there was another shooter there with the same rifle having the same problem.

Sent it in to Savage. I get it back and it says they buffed the chamber and tested it. Everything should be great.
I put the same spent case back in the chamber and can't remove it.
Really gotta love the tag on the service sheet saying 'We take pride in getting right the first time'.
Feels like a certain political party, 'If we say it, it must be true'!

This time I call Savage to get the return ticket and find out that when they fire it, they don't do it by hand.
So I guess the guy might not be evil, just lazy. Either way, the gun doesn't work.
I sent it in again and barring them sending me a Tikka or a Savage from Pre-Communist Massachusets,
I'm not anticipating that I'm going to get back a gun that works this time, either.
Maybe I'll get a ticket back this time that says I'm racist for suggesting that it doesn't work and doesn't shoot 1/4 MOA.
They *are* still in Mass.

Thoughts on what's going on? Online it seems like it might somehow be the bolt.
The bolt that was returned did feel like it had sand dropped in it. Rough even when rotating the bolt without pressure.