Quote Originally Posted by Dave Hoback View Post
$6 for a box is still $300 per 1000. Not really a huge savings at $0.30 cents/rd for steel cased, Berdan primed. Just last month I found Norma TAC 223, 30rd for 14.99. That’s $0.49 cents/rd...and I get the awesome Norma brass for reloading. I’m talking about the good times... $0.09 cents a round! At that, we didn’t care about the steel/Berdan primed cases.

Im very hopeful this intended embargo either WON’T happen or is cut short. The GOA is looking looking at it now. I imagine lawsuits & possible Federal Judge BLOCKS to happen. At least I hope so. I don’t think people quite understand how bad it can get if let standing. 7.62x39 will become UNUBTANIUM. And with an overnight smaller allotment, the laws of supply/demand will take hold. Only the wealthy will have it, as it will become the most expensive caliber. Same will apply for brass, and of course it will quickly spill into the entire market.

Waiting with bated breath.
You don't think there are some 7.62x39 hoarders who are secretly hoping the ban will go through? Heck, some probably already have their listings on GB ready to go. LOL