Thread: 6mm arc

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrianm1972 View Post
    Absolutely man. I was just being goofy about the 6mm-50BMG.
    Oh yeah I got you right way. You can actually Google some pics and they look ridiculous. The one I was thinking of was actually a 22 in a necked down 378 Weatherby Magnum case. Itwssdone in the 60’s by P.O. Ackley and hit 4600fps with a 50gr bullet.

Called the 22 Eagersplitten Loudenboomer Pretty ridiculous!
    https://blade-city.com/blogs/gun-kni...n-loudenboomer

Basic Member
    How does one have the time, or the interest, to keep up with all this irrevellant bull sh—t ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yobuck View Post
    How does one have the time, or the interest, to keep up with all this irrevellant bull sh—t ?
    Yobuck, I’m completely disabled and in severe pain 24 hours a day. Severe nerve pain with no cure & no end in sight, from a Brachial Plexus Injury. I don’t drive any longer, get violently ill when I’m in a vehicle, don’t walk so good, and being on my feet for more than a couple minutes triggers massive pain fits. I also suffered brain damage which causes me to severely overheat. Pretty much need to be in AC & have a fan on me at all times. I can usually muster an hour or two some days to mess with gun projects, or making my custom knives. Other than that, I’m pretty much relegated to my living room sofa. (Some days pain has me stuck in bed)

So I read and research A LOT! That’s the “HOW”.... as for interest. Well, you’d be surprised. Boredom is a horrible thing.

Im sorry you think it’s bull dung.

Basic Member
    The Grendel is a great cartridge In the platform it's designed for , an AR. It didnt catch on because the military never picked it up . Ballistically it's Superior to every other ar caliber . I built one a psa with an 18 inch barrel . It shoots under 5/8 of an inch with hand loads . That's amazing In a budget ar . Its so Good it needed a redo in the 6 arc . Just my opinion and experiences . Sorry to hear about your health Dave . I get it, had a stroke 2 years ago but getting better . Hang
    in there and pray brother .

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Hoback View Post
    Yobuck, I’m completely disabled and in severe pain 24 hours a day. Severe nerve pain with no cure & no end in sight, from a Brachial Plexus Injury. I don’t drive any longer, get violently ill when I’m in a vehicle, don’t walk so good, and being on my feet for more than a couple minutes triggers massive pain fits. I also suffered brain damage which causes me to severely overheat. Pretty much need to be in AC & have a fan on me at all times. I can usually muster an hour or two some days to mess with gun projects, or making my custom knives. Other than that, I’m pretty much relegated to my living room sofa. (Some days pain has me stuck in bed)

So I read and research A LOT! That’s the “HOW”.... as for interest. Well, you’d be surprised. Boredom is a horrible thing.

Im sorry you think it’s bull dung.
    Well Dave im truly sorry about your condition.
    Based upon what youve said about it im somewhat surprised your able to accomplish what you do.
    I suppose there could be others here who might also have health issues which prevents them from from doing all they might like.
    As for your being sorry about what i might think, im quite willing to take on that responsibility on my own.
    I had no opinion on what the OP asked about so i didnt offer any.
    Fact is i wasent even aware of that cartridge untill he posted his question.
    He mentioned his reason for having an interest in it, and it seems there are quite a few who feel it is a good choice.
    Except you, and i guess it might be fair to ask who are you?
    And why should your opinion matter more than others, including mine.
    It might be a good idea for you to spend some of that time you have thinking about that.

And while im at it id like to thank Darkerr about his Lego building comment.
    I wish i had thought that one up. lol