I went to the indoor range at 5:30 am, this morning for my B22 FV-SR’s first range day. I shoot in a 50 ft/100 ft indoor/outdoor league for 22LR rifles, using iron sights. So after I installed the iron sights, it took about 30 shots, to get it on target, then I ran 2 of my 5 targets of 10 shots each cycles. My current average using a Ruger Precision Rimfire is 97.8%, the 2 cycles with the FV-SR were 96.6% and 97%. It’s going to take some more practicing, to used to the Savage, but so far I like it a lot.

The front sight is a Mossberg/Benelli (depending which website you find) tactical shot gun sight that clamps directly to the barrel and a M1 style peep sight, clamps directly to the rifle’s picatinny rail.

While I was there, I also ran 2 cycles with the Christensen Arms Ranger 22, that were 95.8% and 96.4%, and and 2 cycles with the Ruger Precision Rimfire, 97.8% and 98%. I also did 2 cycles with the Winchester Wildcat semi-auto, and did not set the world on fire, 93.8% and 93.2%.

I ran these like I do in the weekly league, using the required target, downloaded from Targetz.com and the only ammo the league allows, CCI HP mini-mags.