Don thank you a great deal for your reply and helpful ammo suggestions as acquiring good quality RF ammo the T1X will shoot well is my next step.
I just this morning ordered a T1X MTR from Cabela's and 5 spare 10 round mags from Buds GS.
I chose the Tikka T1X MTR over the CZ 457 Varmint because I could buy the T1X and not pay S&H, or a FFL XFR fee, I have over 1/2 the T1X's cost in Cabela's bonus bucks so it ended up being a quite a bit cheaper

I imagine a very fair question would be given the above factors why ever did I even consider buying any other rifle? Because I wanted a chassis type rifle and the B22 Precision was within my budget and had everything I wanted and I didn't wish to upgrade the rifle.

But the deal breaker for me on the CZ was the utter and total complete lack of availability of 10 round mags unless I wanted to pay $60 to $80 each at Ebay and yes the five round mags were available but are $30+ each and essentially useless for use in a match unless I bought 2x as many VS the T1X mags. Five spare T1X mags W/free S&H cost me pre tax $150, to get the same capacity for the CZ I would've spent over $300 or 60% the cost of the CZ rifle. I spent over three hours searching the web for new and even used spare CZ 457/455 10 round mags and only found them available at Ebay for a minimum of 2x normal cost more often it was 2.5x.

I could be wrong but I am going to interoperate the fact CZ mags are commanding that much greater a price at resale as an indicator they must be not only considerably difficult to come buy at this time but much more problematic is they will likely remain so for quite some time into the foreseeable future and I want to get up and competing ASAP and don't want to be handicapped by constantly reloading mags while competing.

I considered 25 round mags for the CZ but I had no way to confirm if they would be to long to use from the bench or not.
So Tikka T1X MTR it is.

I am both sad and excited as I own four savage CF/HP rifles, a 10ML-II and two model 64 Savage 22lr semiauto rifles as well and really wanted to own the B22 Precision as I love my Savage firearms, but the undeniably large amount of people having issues with the B22 Precisions magazines and bolt issues with failing to extract were just to much for me to be willing to risk buying one.

I fervently hope Savage fixes these issues for an otherwise killer great accurate platform.