I must be a lucky one because i have found a ton of light bullet loads that shoot well. Many hovering around 0.5 some better. The 40gr vmax shoots great,if you want heavier, the 53 Vmax is money. Varmageddon 40s shoot well too. Great results with the nosler BT lead free 35s. H335/wc844, tac, 4198, 748 the combinations are nearly endless. I have the same gun, sporter barrel 1:9. I've been very fortunate with this gun, for the price it shoots outstanding. My go to are 40 vmax and the 53s once the wind kicks up. I prefer blue dot powder but that is a whole different thread for sure. I shoot thousands of these a year at varmints. I'm confident in taking 250-300 yd shots at squirrels with these loads, if im reading the wind correctly and range estimate is good. I haven't stretched it past 350-400, that's not what i bought it for. So cant help there. PM me if you would like, i can look up actual load data, powder, etc to get you going. I have it all logged,but its out in shop! Good luck, im confident you will find an accurate load with a lighter bullet