Quote Originally Posted by Lefty Trigger View Post
I have bought and tried many, many barrel from a lot of makers and my end goal was great accuracy with minimal cost or down down time. Nobody wants to wait 6 months to have a barrel made. I'm currently waiting on a Shilen 7mm BR barrel and its been 5 months now. I have had incredible accuracy from Shaw, and currently X-Caliber. I have shot a lot of Criterion barrels but ran into an issue with one and they are jacking me around on the replacement, done with them! If your linking is blued barrels then E.A. Brown has some really nice chrome-moly barrels that shoot pretty darn good and their bluing is amazing. The key to all this is finding a smith that will actually make you a barrel in a reasonable amount of time, in my opinion 3 weeks is a decent amount of time to make a barrel from a blank. Keeping in mind this is all low cost vs. decent accuracy not top tier barrels.
Only problem i had with criterion was a ar15 6.5 grendel barrel that they had undersized the gas port. I ended up just touching it myself and it was perfect after that, accurate as heck

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk