Recently purchased the Savage Axis in 30-06. So far it's accurate and packs a good punch! I've only put about 30 rounds through it so far, and am experiencing cartridges sticking in the chamber. I'll pull back on the bolt as hard as I can, to no avail. I did come up with a solution that works--but obviously it is temporary--I can fit a flathead screwdriver between the end of the bolt and the rear of the receiver, rotate the screwdriver to pull the bolt and cartridge back out of the chamber. As soon as it's unstuck, everything else operates normally. At the range yesterday I was able to fire a few successful shots without using my SCREWDRIVER but the issue persists.

At first, I thought the problem was that someone incorrectly installed a UTG rail with a long screw in the front set of holes, causing one of the screws to protrude into the receiver and interfere with the bolt--which they did, and I fixed. But the problem still persists. Could there be some threadlock in there from the gun shop messing around with it, or is this a problem more common than I'm aware of?

A little context: the factory mounted rail was secured very tightly with loctite, so I took it to the shop I bought the rifle from, as they are also gunsmiths doing full firearm builds in house. They dropped in a solution to dissolve the loctite but they still had a hell of a time with it, had to keep it overnight plus ended up putting one of the long screws in the wrong hole--so that was frustrating...

Any thoughts?