Thread: Savage 110 pre accu Sav-1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Basic Member
    The main bolt is all I’m looking take off. My bolt handle has a small manufacturing defect. Doesn’t affect anything but me knowing it’s there. Haha

So not a fan of loctite? What do people generally use? I know the rifle basixs trigger recommend that or nail polish.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Elktrout3wt View Post
    The main bolt is all I’m looking take off. My bolt handle has a small manufacturing defect. Doesn’t affect anything but me knowing it’s there. Haha

So not a fan of loctite? What do people generally use? I know the rifle basixs trigger recommend that or nail polish.
    99 of a 100 times just proper torque will keep it and occasionally go through and check your spec. . If you loc it like the one gentleman said use purple or removable

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Elktrout3wt View Post

Agreeing with others, no loctite on the action screws. Properly torqued with pillars in the stock will keep them tight. Wood stocks without pillars require re-torque periodically if they were loctited they would be "loose" if the stock shrank.

Yes put a little "blue" loctite or nail polish on the RB trigger adjustment screws. I just pulled apart & readjusted an old Rem trigger that I nail polished over 30 years ago when I adjusted it at new. The nail polish held fast all that time with thousands of shots through the rifle.