I have a 10 FCP-K, bottom bolt release and cocking indicator in .308. Awhile back I had lessened the trigger spring tension and the rifle worked fairly well. I then bought an Oryx chassis and was having extreme difficulties installing the barreled action into it. Oryx/MDT sent me a new chassis and Was having the same issue. I then figured the pin that held the trigger assy to the action was in backward and was binding. I flipped the pin and was able to easily install it. I had never removed that before so no clue as to how it was flipped.

While changing the pin, the trigger assy came apart and it took me awhile to figure out how it went back together. I am not sure I got it completely correct as now I have serious issues with the Accutrigger locking up. I set the spring tension to the max and it still makes no difference. It will lock up just closing the bolt.

Does anyone with this type of configuration have any pictures of trigger assy and especially where all springs go and their orientation. Not sure this is the problem, just making sure. I don't necessarily want to buy a new trigger for this as I am currently playing with my new 110 Precision in 6.5 CR.

Any clues?

Barry