I have the manual Uniflow measure. I have been weighing every charge but I finally decided if they were as accurate as what I heard, it would save time. The long and the short of it is, I can't get any kind of consistency out of it. Of course, with this RCBS electronic scale it is hard to tell how far off. I am not knocking the scale, it was included in the reloading kit but I often thought if it is no more accurate than that they should either not include it or put a better scale in the kit and charge a little more. I think the powder measure is off a good full grain quite a few times. According to the scale, it can be off 2 grains but usually the scale acts up and I don't think it is quite that bad. I am using Varget powder if that makes a difference. My little Lee beam scale got knocked off the bench and broke and I won't have another one for about 3 days, assuming you can believe the reported arrival date.

I try to operate the measure the same each time but maybe I am missing something. Any advice would be appreciated.

It seems a lot of these things don't quite work out like they do on Youtube for me.