Happy Sunday folks! Joined about the time I picked up a 110 EP in .338LM for a ELR build and things are finally wrapping up! Aside from swapping the Pic rail screws for longer one where possible everything is box stock and I dig the MDT ACC chassis. Still doing load development (Kinda took a HUGE detour into reloading when I priced really good factory ammo :lol: ) but I think she's a shooter for sure! Ladder tests suggest that 94.6gr of Reloder 33 under a 300gr SMK should provide sub.5 MOA at 200. I like Retumbo better but good luck find that right now :sad: Anyways, here she is in all here glory!

One MAJOR challenge was finding a case for the beast! Finally found a case from Explorer Cases that is built specifically for .50BMG rifles like the Mcmillan TAC -50...

For all the horror stories I find this rifle to be soft shooting in the grand scheme of thing while offering lots of oomph way down range! Fun gun for sure!

P.S. All of Savage's hype about a blue printed action seems to be legit! A little grease on the bolt lugs and the cocking cam and this is by far the smoothest Savage bolt I have ever run. Good extraction, ejection, and the Accu-Trigger really suprised me! I'm a happy boy!