My first and only nightmare experience with Richards would take a book to fully explain.
Long story short, it was to have arrived in three weeks from ordering date.....three months
later it had not arrived. After MANY email msgs and phone conversations, it finally came.
The exterior of the stock appeared to be held in place by wrasps, some of which were too
deep to completely remove, and it took many hours to get the action to finally fit into the
stock.

My first order with Boyd's arrived three days after ordering. I have gotten six stocks from
them since. All but one came in a timely fashion, and that one was not in stock when
ordered. The lady answering the phone is nice and cordial as long as the customer treats
her the same, which was my case with that one stock. I know of others who were not, and
they had trouble getting their stocks......do not mess with her!

As far as quality, all of mine have been great, requiring small amounts of relief for after
market adjustable triggers and a bit of sanding in the forearm for adequate barrel relief on
a couple which had large diameter barrels.

More and more people have been replacing their tupperware factory stocks, and COVID-19-
bored people are no doubt ordering more, putting them behind, but I sincerely doubt if
it will take three months to get your stock!