Thread: Using different magaizines

Basic Member

Using different magaizines

Read awhile back there was some kind of plate to change to use different magazines besides factory. Can't seem to find the info or unless I was dreaming. Just tired of the factory magazines. Awhile back when I had a different savage 10, I upgraded the chassis to a cadex and used AICS mags without issues. Really don't want to upgrade my current savage chassis unless I have to. Is there something out there that I can use different magazines? Thanks.
    Savage 10 FCP-SR 308, 300BO PCS

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bearcatrp View Post
    Read awhile back there was some kind of plate to change to use different magazines besides factory. Can't seem to find the info or unless I was dreaming. Just tired of the factory magazines. Awhile back when I had a different savage 10, I upgraded the chassis to a cadex and used AICS mags without issues. Really don't want to upgrade my current savage chassis unless I have to. Is there something out there that I can use different magazines? Thanks.
    I know you don't want to upgrade stock but I really like the arch angel , it comes with a 7 round magazine.. very sexy stock imo and very reasonable price, works with top and bottom bolt release

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk