The guy I had been dealing with said I didn't get those emails because I'm using a "private server". BS, I get confirmation emails all the time.
Finally got another CS rep and sent them this email:
I was finally able to speak with technical support with my ISP and was told there is nothing blocked from Midway at all for the entire month of April 2020 or EVER.
I ask again, If there isn't a glitch in your system, where are the two confirmation emails I was supposed to have gotten? Carson says it because I'm using a private server but I just proved that WRONG! Plus, please find the confirmation email I got just last night over this supposedly private server, from another company.

Am I supposed to believe that I placed an order at 5:50PM, totally forgot about it, and reordered 16 minutes later? Sorry, but I don't buy that.

I will return one of these packages but I WILL NOT pay the return shipping.
gm

This must have gotten results because I now have a free return label printed out and will be sending one of these packages back when it arrives. Almost forgot, the Carson dude said that if I filed a claim with Visa, I would be blocked forever from MidwayUSA, what a jerk!
This has been an ordeal and having it to do over again knowing what I know now, I think I'd just pay the return shipping and forget about it.
I appreciate all your help.