My reciepe as of now is as follows:

58gr. V-Max over 44.0gr of Varget, Federal 210 LR Primer, no crimp on bullet, neck sized only, seated ot O.A.L. of 2.650
I use the Lee collet die to neck size, and the Lee 243 Dead Length Seating Die.

I am going to work up to a warmer powder charge in due time, but this one is giving good accuracy and I am no where near warm enough to have any problems, so I am gonna stick with it through the winter since it is a proven load and should work fine on coyotes and crows and whatever else.

As far as accuracy goes, I was shooting my last groups witha Caldwell 6"-9' bipod on the front and just my shoulder at the back, off the range bench and i fired the first three and I could completly cover them up with the base of a 243 brass, i went on to shoot 7 more for a total of 10 shots that were completly covered up by a quarter, a nickle almost covered all ten but the edges of a couple were showing. I kinda thought not to bad concidering it wasn't that great of a rest situation. All that was at 100yds.

I would like to seat them out longer but I have the delema of the 58's being a short bullet and keeping OAL to a max and still having some bullet in the neck. i may experiment a bit with RL15 as i have plenty on hand and the burnt rate is close to varget. The previous owner of my barrel said his best load was with a 70gr Blitzking and RL17, so i may give RL17 a try if the RL15 doesn't pan out. But so far Varget is working and Varget is very resistant to temperature issues.