Brass is sorted, bullets are sorted, r/o is never greater than .001" or less mostly .0005" to 0.0, I have the same results with the Weaver T24, and my Redfield 10x, I have a Ruger Mk II in .220 Rocket and my Colt AR .223 White Oak Upper and the scopes reflect no problems when I put thse on that gun.

I fire form the brass and then neck size and head spacing is .0015" and after 5 firing F/L size. Brass is from the same lot, Lake City. No signs of pressure and when I chrono sd is always less than 10.

I have not shot anything less in weight than 69gr Seirra, berger, noslers and Lapua. most with B4s and Varget 25.5. I bought some 55gr HPBT and 53gr Hp and will see how they do.

Ive run from .001" jump to .020" and there seems to be no preference. All my loads are methodically loaded. Maybe the lighter bullet will make a bit of difference But a 69 gr bullet should hit .5 and under consistently. In my experience with my 1/7 White Oak upper 77gr were not hard to manage and a 1/9 should handle 69gr. The rocket is 1/8 and handles 69s thru 77s with no issues. I shot it in MR matches with no issues, My .220 Rocket no issues. My Savage is making me an unhappy camper.

I have built up the screw hole with epoxy, better for now. Ill possibly need to mill out more wood and make a larger epoxy block for the screw. I don't torque the screw more than 10 in/lbs and I torque the action screw to 25 in/lbs and I use blue lock tight that cures 24 hours before I shoot it.

I check my case neck wall thickness and don't turn them if they show greater than .0015 i toss them. I do anneal for my Rocket and for my AR I have not for the Savage but probably will at some point. If the sd starts to grow I have found I can bring it back down with the annealing.

Maybe the lighter bullet will help. Well see.