Well after the IDNR went round and round about approving this cartridge as it technically doesn't meet requirements, they finally approved it. I have been on the fence for a more accurate deer "gun", but not overly excited about high bullet prices as I do not plan to reload for 20 or less bullets a year. The choices were;
an AR 450 BM (but wasnt impressed from my buddies),

Marlin 444 that I have wanted since I was 12 (which everything is very expensive and most guns are to nice to hunt with and junk guns are priced the same as 95%ers),

converting a 12FV .308 to 45 Raptor (holy expensive bullets),

and then this little 350 legend cartridge popped up last Jan. At first I didnt know if I should just buy an upper for my AR, or sell an AR and buy an Axis II. Mulled over all summer, did a lot of reading and finally took a plunge and bought an 18" Ebaco Shaw barrel for my AR. As I found all I needed to change was the barrel and modify my 223 mags (grind out bullet divider in the front of the magazines - and they will still work with 223s).

If it weren't for asinine deer gun restrictions here this caliber would not even be on my radar. But I think it can be a good hog gun which I might now pursue a hunt with some relatives.
The barrel will be going on a black friday DPMS. Im going to use factory hand guards unless groupings dont pan out. I am trying to keep everything low budget.