Thread: Primary Arms Silver Series 3-18x50mm

Basic Member

Primary Arms Silver Series 3-18x50mm

I bought a Savage Predator recently in 6.5 Creedmoor and needed a scope for it. I happened across this scope from Primary Arms in Houston. https://www.primaryarms.com/pa-3-18x...-6-5cm-reticle I stopped in there and checked them out and ended up buying one. I mounted it on my rifle with a Leupold Backcountry 1 piece base and a set of Primary Arms rings. It's shooting factory Hornady Precicion Hunter 143 ELD-Xs under 1/2". I love the combo and love this scope. I'm not going to tell you it equals your $1000 scopes but it is a dang fine scope for the money and if you have a 6.5 CM the reticle is really cool.

I think they also have similar reticles for .308 and other calibers.

Anyway, it's a nice scope with a lot of features and at a price that won't break the bank. Worth a look. There are some youtube videos on this scope too.

Banned
    What distance is the 1/2" at ???

Quote Originally Posted by coastal View Post
    i bought a savage predator recently in 6.5 creedmoor and needed a scope for it. I happened across this scope from primary arms in houston. https://www.primaryarms.com/pa-3-18x...-6-5cm-reticle i stopped in there and checked them out and ended up buying one. I mounted it on my rifle with a leupold backcountry 1 piece base and a set of primary arms rings. It's shooting factory hornady precicion hunter 143 eld-xs under 1/2". I love the combo and love this scope. I'm not going to tell you it equals your $1000 scopes but it is a dang fine scope for the money and if you have a 6.5 cm the reticle is really cool.

I think they also have similar reticles for .308 and other calibers.

Anyway, it's a nice scope with a lot of features and at a price that won't break the bank. Worth a look. There are some youtube videos on this scope too.