Actually once the POI jumps the rifle will shoot to the new spot until it jumps again usually. Sometimes it will jump about 3 or 4 times before settling in on a new POI consistently.

The one thing I'm thinking lately is that because rounds don't feed smoothly into the chamber that a lead bullet (it loves Wolf MT more than anything so I use it often) will peel off a very small amount of the lead nose and put it between the rim of the cartridge and the rim of the chamber or possibly just inside the chamber where it pushed the cartridge over. I noticed one day that a bullet didn't feed well (because it doesn't have a proper feed ramp) and after that the POI jumped quite a bit. The piece of lead could remain on the lip of the chamber causing the next few rounds to be equally off and actually hit very close together. Once the lead is knocked off or drops off or whatever the POI will jump again and once again fire in a tight pattern at a different POI.

I'm not the only person who has come to this conclusion. There are people selling single shot adapters to prevent the problems with the rounds feeding at an angle and essentially shaving off some lead that either ends up on the lip of the chamber or possibly just inside the chamber causing each cartridge to be pushed away from perfect alignment.

This is just a theory at this point and I haven't even seen whether the one shot adapter has helped people with this same problem. And it does seem to be a common problem with this rifle. Apparently nearly all of these rifles like Wolf ammo and they all sometimes feed the rounds at an odd angle or whatever.

The real question is what to do about this problem if it is the problem. Totally cleaning the bore and chamber after every shot in a competition isn't really feasible especially since nearly all of these rifles shoot better with a fouled barrel and it usually takes about 20 rounds to get it fouled enough to make the rifle shoot it's best.

If anyone has a fix for this problem I'd love to hear it. If anyone has heard of any other rifles acting this way I'd love to hear about that too. In fact any help at all would be appreciated.