Thread: Krg b

Krg b

What are your thoughts on a KRG Bravo?
    The Dunning-Kruger effect is alive and well.

Basic Member
    My thoughts are: Why isn't there an inlet for Savage 10/11/12? It's a good looking piece of kit though.

Basic Member
    That's good timing, I was just going to ask who is using the gen 2 KRG 180 Alpha? I just ordered one for my model 12. To bad the Bravo line isn't inletted for the savages.

Basic Member
    KRG makes an excellent chassis,I have two of them. A LH Whiskey 3 on my Shilen DGR action custom,and a LH Bravo on my ARC Nucleus action custom. I got lucky and talked KRG into selling me a Bravo with a LH Whiskey 3 backbone so I could modify the outer shell for a LH bolt. As far as I know,there's only one other Bravo chassis sold that way,and I informed him who to contact at KRG. Another guy tried to get one,and KRG told him they wouldn't sell anymore that way.

I keep hoping KRG will start making a Bravo for Savage actions,if they do I'll buy more of them.

Bravo chassis-

Whiskey 3 chassis- I know,There's no trigger on the rifle. I was waiting on it to arrive when the pic was taken. It was a little late getting delivered!