Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood View Post
You're absolutely correct BHJ. Too many times I have been corrected after trying to offer help and felt bad when I was wrong. Thankfully Jim, sharpshooter and others align me. I'm working on biting my fingers before I type info I'm not certain about.
That's part of the reason you don't see me post as often these days. If I'm not certain on something I generally don't reply rather than post something just taking wild guesses or speculating. Drives me nuts when someone asks a question and 20 people respond with "did you check this" or "did you do this" just taking wild stabs at what the problem might be. I know they mean well and are just trying to be helpful, but more often than it just leaves the person who asked the question more confused and lost than they were when they asked it.

Sometimes it's best just to quietly observe from the background and learn from those who are more knowledgeable than yourself. Problem is there's a lot of people who seem to think they know far more than they actually do on the internet. lol