Thread: You know....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Basic Member
    I only joined this site a few months ago and I've noticed the same thing. You seem to have a lot of members that haven't responded/posted since last year. I'll keep my hand in the pot. Or maybe not, depending.
    Last edited by Travis98146; 03-04-2019 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Second thought.

Team Savage
    Joined last night! Excited to participate more.

I'll slowly make a half fast post,,,

Welcome to the club gentlemen!
    "Life' is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." ~ John Wayne
    “Under certain circumstances, 
urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.” —Mark Twain

Basic Member
    Baker, you wanted to get more activity on the site so I fixed that. I've quoted info from Royal's book and I've gotten one of your Moderators hopping on every reply to dispute the info. Glad to be of assistance.

To throw some light on perhaps why... for quite a few years, I lurked here... essentially gleaning information without entering into any forum dialog. It's a great site, excellent source of information, including the articles, but also nuggets of info buried within the threads. I think some of the lurkers simply have a question or two, come here, get what they need, without contributing.

Basic Member
    Most of the regular posters on here are knowable and really want to discuss what they know. But I have read some where a new guy was looking for information only to be told, in so many words, That they were just to dumb to answer. I got the idea that the"expert" was just trying to build his own ego. I will not name names but it just happened again. Folks if you don't want to really help the new guy just don't answer, let someone else answer.