I've been playing with Savage rifles for over twelve years or more. It did not take long for me to learn that the entry level Savage tupperware stocks, plastic trigger guards and plastic DBM assembly were a waist of money. If I wanted to bring out the true accuracy potential of a Savage rifle, then upgrades where needed. A better stock, metal bottom parts and epoxy bedding added hundreds of dollars to the cost of each rifle. Most of my Savage rifles ended up with factory or aftermarket hardwood, walnut and laminated stocks. Last fall, I purchased my first Savage rifle with the Accustock. The new Savage 110 model with the Accufit-Accustock system has proven to be just as accurate as any of my Savage rifle builds. It required no out-of-the box upgrades for great accuracy. It is as solid as any of the bedded Savage American Classic, Bell & Carlson, Boyd's, Stockade and walnut LWH stocks I've owned over the years. Also, the new adjustable, Accufit stock system is "icing on the cake" for the perfect individualized fit and feel.