Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dog View Post
As for the 22 WMR I just sold a 63M and a 65M and bought a brand new Landry edition in 22 WMR.
Now what did you go and do a darn'fool'idgit thing like that fer? Especially the 63M with the Mannlicher stock.

Anyway...that's a bummer on no Savage pump 22 WMR's. I guess that leaves me with the Winchester 61 or a new Henry for a 22 WMR pump-action. Would love to get a Winchester but they start at around $1,000-1,200 which is a little too rich for my blood for a rimfire rifle. Nothing against the Henry's as they're a good reliable gun, but they're just a little underwhelming with the zamac alloy receiver, clam-shell cover and powder coated finish. It also just wouldn't have that cool factor to it that an old vintage gun would.

I would also consider a single-shot breech loader if you know of anything. Something like a Winchester 1885 Low Wall, Stevens Favorite, Remington Rolling Block, etc. Chiappa/Pederosi make a cool scaled down Little Sharps rifle in rimfire, but they're right up there around $1,200 as well.

Just don't want a bolt-action or semi-auto as I have plenty of those type rifles already and am looking for something different for a change.