Recently purchased the B22 magnum with wood stock. I have to say the quality of this rifle is outstanding. Cant say that I am thrilled with the accuracy so far but it is a lengthy process to find the right combination of ammo brand, bullet weight, clean or dirty barrel etc.. I have seen a few reviews on this gun that suggest that it is minute of angle @ 100. From what I am seeing from my gun it is more like 1 1/2" on a good day. I have been through about 7 different types of ammo so far. Best group so far has been 3/4" 5 shot group at 70 yds. with the federal ammo.It wants to shoot the hornady 30gr. V max but can't get past the fliers. It does seem to lean towards the faster velocity rounds. Shot about 50 rounds today and the CCI 40 gr. +v ammo did best with a 7 shot group @ 1 1/4" @ 70 yds.. Seems like the groups were starting to open upas the gun gets dirtier because the federal only managed 1 1/2" in 7 shots today. I did find a posible issue that could be affecting accuracy this evening. I checked the free float on the barrel and found that it wasn't floated all the way down to the barrel nut. started to have clearance issues about 2 inches before getting to the barrel nut. I addressed the problem and fully cleaned the barrel so I will start from scratch again! I am a big fan of glass bedding but a wood stock but I see no reason to go through the trouble with this particular gun at this point because the stock fit is excellent around the receiver and the tang is inset into the stock so everything is nice and tight and it is a low recoil gun anyways so I do not feel like anything is moving around. With that being said, The couple times that the accuracy has been at it's worst were very humid wet days which tells me that the humidity is having it's way with the wood stock. Would love to be able to do moa @ 100 but we will see.