Quote Originally Posted by Wreck-n-Crew View Post
Sorry. Missed the question about the stock screws. The rear screw takes the short screw. The long screw can be cut down to size as i did. I believe it needs to be 1.25". I guessed and scut it still a tad long. Then by looking in the chamber( bolt must be open for getting length) you can see how much needs to come off. I threaded a nut onto the screw prior to cutting. Then a slight chamfer to the end after cutting. Then run the nut off to insure threads are clean and good to go.

When the screw is slightly below where the bolt lug locks in, your good to go.

Mags are the MDT polymer 8 rounders ( hold 9 easy, 10 is a tad hard) and i ordered from Brownells with $10 off and free shipping. Hand feed and function are just fine but 308 bullet cant be more than 2.80" to fit mag.
Thanks for the info. The chassis is out for delivery today so should be fitting it up later.

As far as the mount holes go I need to take the rail back off but the driver bit EGW included in the package already stripped so I’ll have to get them out another way. Once I do that I’ll check all the holes but I’m hoping it’s just the rail and not the action. Update to follow and if the snow ever stops I’d love to shoot it with the chassis and get some more time behind the Crossfire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk